1. Eat a healthy cleansing detox diet. A natural body detox cleansing diet provides cellular nutrition to your trillions of cells. All cells require quality protein, essential fatty acids found in wholegrains, nuts, seeds and olive oil and omega 3 fish oil from cold water fish like salmon, tuna and sardines.
2. Drink at least 8 daily cups of water. Pure, clean water helps flush out unwanted toxins. Drink 2 quarts or more a day, preferably from glass bottles instead of plastic, is one of the best ways to naturally detoxify your body. Soft drinks, alochol, black tea and coffee are no substitute. You can try herbal teas too, if you like something hot. For flavor, use fresh lemon juice.
3. Improve elimination with fiber rich foods. To ensure toxins don't build up in your system, include plenty of fresh vegetables, raw fruit, beans, whole grains and other nutritious high fiber foods for better elimination. For more detailed information go to the list of high fiber foods with fibre content below.
4. Exercise and stretch you body daily. Regular physical activity helps you to detoxify naturally. At least half-hour of daily exercise and stretching will improve blood circulation, burn calories to break down toxins stored in fat cells and help you to excret toxic residue through sweat.
5. Sweat for perspiration waste elimination. Besides daily physical activity, saunas and warm baths with Epsom salts or sea salt can be used to induce sweating and eliminate toxins and heavy metals.
6. Stimulate your skin to detox naturally. Massage can boost your lymphatic system to naturally detoxify your body. Drink water afterwards to increase toxin elimination. Dry brushing skin before bathing can also improve circulation and stimulate natural body detox cleansing.
7. Reduce toxins coming into your body. Whenever possible eat organic food and avoid food additives, high glycemic index foods, bad fats, stimulants, drugs and environmental chemicals.