Cute Sweet Love Quotes and Love Sayings
Cute sweet love quotes can be a romantic way to tell someone that you love them. If you are looking at expressing your love in style or perhaps an amusing way to look at your relationship, here are some inspirational love quotes and great love sayings to get you started. Poets and authors have made way for many lovers to reach their beloveds by composing love poems and sayings to make expressing love easier and effective for a romantic relationship.
Since those days till date, couples in love have been using these touching love quotes and sayings to impress their partners. With more and more poets and personalities writing poetic, witty or sweet love sayings the collection has increased considerably. From cute love sayings to funny love sayings, all you need to do is choose your romantic love quotations and send it across to that special person in your life.
Now let’s have a look at some of the popular love quotes and cool love sayings that can make it easier for you to confess your love for someone.
10 Best and Romantic Love Quotes
1. There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
1804-1876, French Novelist
2. What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
354-430, Numidian-born Bishop of Hippo, Theologian
3. "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
4. Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel
1821-1881, Swiss Philosopher, Poet, Critic
5. The best thing about me is you.
6. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
7. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
8. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
9. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
10. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Romantic Relationship Love Sayings
1. You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you. love Relationship sayings by by Charles Stanley ( A Man's Touch)
2. Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love. Author : Unknown
3. A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, 'cause you love and care for the one you chose. romantic Relationship quotes by Jodie Foster
4. It's easy for me to have a relationship with God. I know I can trust him ... to be there, to do the right thing, to love me. And, it's easy for me to have a relationship with me. I know I can trust me ? not to be perfect, but to keep growing in that direction. And when I find somebody else I can trust, I have a strong foundation for a loving relationship. Author : Justin Timberlake
5. Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you. Author : Source Unknown
6. The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that you love someone after that person walks out of your sight ...." love Relationship sayings by Dr. V. Para
7. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous. Author : Barbara De Angelis
8. This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love. romantic Relationship quotes by Unknown
9. If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music. Author : Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry
10. Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. Author : Ella Wheeler Wilcox
11. In your relationships with others, remember the basic and critically important rule: If you want to be loved, be lovable. love Relationship sayings by Rob Cella
12. Present your family and friends with their eulogies now - they won't be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin. Author : Antoine de Saint-Exupry
13. You can understand the facts of life. But facts of love are much different. To love you love someone or someone loves you.. But when you both love each other you're in love with one another. First become friends and let it go. Then get serious and get together. Just make yourself known as a person not as someone you don't want to be known as... romantic Relationship quotes by Dinah Craik, A Life for a Life, 1859
14. There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. Author : Ella Wheeler Wilcox
15. There's one sad truth in life I've found While journeying east and west The only folks we really wound Are those we love the best. We flatter those we scarcely know,We please the fleeting guest,And deal full many a thoughtless blow To those who love us best. Author : Source Unknown
16. Marriage is not a simple love affair, it's an ordeal, and the ordeal is the sacrifice of ego to a relationship in which two have become one. love Relationship sayings by Keith Sweat
17. The one who loves the least, controls the relationship. Author : Jo Coudert
18. Romantic love is mental illness. But it's a pleasurable one. It's a drug. It distorts reality, and that's the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw. romantic Relationship quotes by Erich Fromm
19. Where life exists, love exists." Author : Source Unknown
20. The greatest gift you and your partner can give your children is the example of an intimate, healthy, and loving relationship. Author : Leo F. Buscaglia
100 Greatest Love Quotes
1. "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."
2. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin6. "Love is the beauty of the soul."
3. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
4. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
5. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
7. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
8. "Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."
9. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
10. "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
--Bliss and Cerney
11. "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."
12. "What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."
--Elizabeth Barret Browning
13. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
14. "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."
15. "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."
16. "She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."
17. "Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."
18. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
19. "You're nothing short of my everything."
20. "The only true gift is a portion of yourself."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. "Thou art to me a delicious torment."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."
23. "I love her and that's the beginning of everything."
--F. Scott Fitzgerald
24. "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
25. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
26. "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
27. "What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."
28. "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
29. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
30. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
31. "... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
32. "When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."
33. "Make me immortal with a kiss."
34. "Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
35. "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."
--Alphonse Marie de la Martine
36. "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
37. "We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."
38. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
39. "In love there are two things: bodies and words."
--Joyce Carol Oates
40. "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves."
41. "I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
42. "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
43. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
44. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
45. "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
46. "My heart is ever at your service."
47. "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
48. "Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."
49. "I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."
--Song of Solomon
50. "Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves, Her mouth delicious as a ripened mango."
51. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
52. "Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire..."
--A. C. Swinburne
53. "Love is friendship set on fire."
54. "Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
55. "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..."
56. "I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow."
57. "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."
58. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
59. "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."
60. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
61. "Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."
62. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."
63. "The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze."
64. "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense."
--Vincent van Gogh
65. "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."
--Lope de Vega
66. "Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you."
67. "When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?"
--Wolf and Page
68. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
--Josiah G. Holland
69. "From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
70. "The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
--Sir Hugh Walpole
71. "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
72. "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
73. "The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable."
74. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
--Antoine De Saint-Exupery
75. "Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."
--Germaine De Stael
76. "The life and love we create is the life and love we live."
77. "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
78. "Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals."
79. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
80. "The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."
81. "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."
82. "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."
83. "Paradise is always where love dwells."
--Jean Paul F. Richter
84. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."
--Honore de Balzac
85. "We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end."
86. "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
87. "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
88. " When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. "
-- Dr Suese
89. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
90. "So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
91. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
92. "She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
93. "....A simple I love you means more than money...."
94. "How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning."
95. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."
96. "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
97. " Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... "
98. "There is no remedy for love but to love more."
--Henry David Thoreau
99. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson
100. "All love is sweet, given or returned."
--Percy Bysshe Shelley
Other Related Articles
Calling Men: The Complete Guide To Calling and Emailing the Men You Date. Read More...
The Woman Men Adore.... And Never Want To Leave. Read More...
The Secrets Of Flirting With Men. Read More
Internet Dating Tips And Advice For Men. Read More